nanog mailing list archives

Re: Foundry BigIron series

From: william+nanog () hq dreamhost com (Will Yardley)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:12:22 -0700

Here are the responses I got so far, trimmed and edited. Thanks once
again - I got way more than I bargained for in the way of responses.
I did also receive a response directly from someone at Foundry, (with at
least one of the expected emails from $SALES_DROID at $COMPETITOR).

Sorry for the super long post (about 22k so far) - I've tried to trim as
much as possible (if you respond to this post, PLEASE don't fullquote
the entire message).

Hopefully this won't start any flamewars! I didn't say any of this
stuff, so please don't write me telling me that I'm wrong or asking
who wrote a particular comment.