nanog mailing list archives

Re: more on VeriSign to revive redirect service

From: "Christopher X. Candreva" <chris () westnet com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Miles Fidelman wrote:

Just out of curiousity, I wonder how many domain registrations those of us
on nanog represent?  Contract sanctions from ICANN are one thing, taking

We've been moving all our domains to OpenSRS for a year, but doing it as
they come up for renewal. This has definately inspired not only us, but our
customers to do it before the deadline.

OpenSRS also offers SSL certs, and we've been moving those away from
Verisign too.

Chris Candreva  -- chris () westnet com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/