nanog mailing list archives

[no subject]

As long as I'm ranting, what about all the recent "could someone with clue
from Network X please contact me privately?" posts?  If I was that person
at Network X, I'd want to know what your issue was before I bothered
contacting you (very few of these posts have included any problem
description)...both so that I could look at the problem (if there was one)
before contacting you, so that I could have the appropriate person contact
you (if I'm not it), and so I could not waste the time if you're trying to
contact me about an issue (or non-issue) you have no business wasting my
time with.

network:Class-Name:network
network:ID:332.209.51.128.0/19
network:Auth-Area:209.51.128.0/19
network:Network-Name:eservers-00037-01
network:IP-Network:209.51.159.224/29
network:Organization;I:eServers dot biz
network:Tech-Contact;I:engineering () gnax net
network:Admin-Contact;I:664.dv2.net
network:Created:20020906
network:Updated:20020906
network:Updated-By:engineering () gnax net

 Jon Lewis *jlewis () lewis org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |