nanog mailing list archives

Re: RoadRunner now bouncing the mail...

From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr () easydns com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

What number did you call to talk to them?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Alan Sparks wrote:

Mark Jeftovic said:
It seems RoadRunner is no longer deferring us or refusing our
connections... they're BOUNCING everything.

That's what they did to us.  No deferrals, just started 571'ing
everything.  I sent a query to the spamblock mail address, received
autoreply and nothing else.  We finally called them and they claim the
block will be removed today.

Nice.

Yeah, but which part?  The part where:
1) They didn't respond to the email (yes, sent from unblocked network);
2) They began the blocking without notification or better documentation;
3) They were unable to tell us why they blocked us in the first place.

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr () easydns com>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.