nanog mailing list archives

Re: Finding clue at comcast.net

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Matt wrote:

 > I wouldn't recommend that actually.  The local folks do not have any
 > control over the IP infrastructure, they only handle the HFC plant.

Do you think that may have anything to do with the complaints cited here?

Nope, most of the complaints here seem to be about technical support.

As far as networking problems, I think most folks on NANOG would agree
that to run a stable network, the network needs to be designed and
operated by a single organization.

--
Brandon Ross                                                  AIM:  BrandonNR
Principal IP Engineer                                         ICQ:  2269442