nanog mailing list archives

RE: contact at yahoo mail? (they think we're an open relay :< )

From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr () easydns com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:29:52 -0400 (EDT)

We are listed in no-more-funn.moensted.dk as 127.0.0.2 which
is described as:

+ NERD-CA ip-space assigned to Canada: ca.countries.nerd.dk -> 127.0.0.2
216.220.40/24 is in ca, rejected based on geographical location
about: Please see our webpage for more information
about: This zone lists ONLY based on geographic information
about: The zone does NOT contain known spammers, nor open relays

We do cop to being Canadian, but that's about it. I hope yahoo isn't
keying on this RBL.

-mark

...and we've already filled out the retest form at Yahoo.