nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon Postmaster contact?

From: "Dennis Dayman" <dennis () thenose net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:39:30 -0600

I am working on the issue(s) now.

--------------------------
Dennis Dayman
Verizon Internet Services Operations
Security and Legal Compliance
--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanog () merit edu [mailto:owner-nanog () merit edu] On
Behalf Of Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 2:24 PM
To: nanog () merit edu
Subject: Re: Verizon Postmaster contact?

I see VZ was not kind enough to put any contact info in Jared's NOC
list. They are currently blocking all mail from an ISP customer of
mine (based on the envelope From, not IP), and I need to
get someone
on the phone to clear this up.

Verizon is listed in EDDB;  I think that I've made this offer here
before, but anybody who'd like to participate in EDDB, and who
otherwise qualifies, can have a healthy "Nanog Discount", or even be
listed only (no access) for free.

EDDB is at http://www.isipp.com/eddb.php

In the meantime, Charles, may I forward your note to the Verizon
contact?

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam & Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ