nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Activity logging & archiving tool]

From: "Alexei Roudnev" <alex () relcom net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:26:51 -0800

Hmm; thanks (I never met rancid before). I wonder, how people can even work
without such tools... -:)
It (expect script, tftpd, cvs web) was fone of the first things which I
implemented, when returned backk to the network administration...

The only problem is cvsweb, which can not work remotely (it uses rcs instead
of cvs).

Alexei Roudnev