nanog mailing list archives

RE: Sabotage investigation of fiber cuts in Northwest

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 07:14:12 -0800

Please tell me what phone companies you've been working with.  As a rule,
the ones I've experienced build whatever is the path of least resistance
and often do stupid telco tricks like folded rings and single entries into
buildings unless you stand over them with a bull-whip and insist that
they do better.

I'd love to know of a telco that does this right without having to stand
over them.

Owen