From: <sthaug () nethelp no>
To: <ariel () fireball tau ac il>
Cc: <nanog () merit edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: short question

   I have a question. I need for a project a small router than can do
2xFE
@wire speed, IOS IP feature set, and it will do BGP with a small subset
of
the global routing table (~1000 networks).

   Price is a big issue, but so is stability and reliability of the
platform.

Cisco Catalyst 3550 with EMI feature set.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug () nethelp no