nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wireless border crossings

From: Subhi S Hashwa <subhi () thebigboss com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:59:05 +0100

Wednesday, May 28, 2003, 4:09:14 PM, Timothy wrote:

I'm looking for organizations or individuals that have existing
wireless (802.11, MMDS, etc) connectivity across international borders
in eastern Europe (former Soviet republics), Asia, Africa, or the
Middle East.  Also of interest are connections that are in the
planning stages that are running into difficulty with the governing
authorities.  Information will be kept confidential; please reply
off-list.

You might want to check with Gibnet (Gibralter), I belive they are
looking into such a connection to morocco.

-Subhi

--
Best regards,
 Subhi S Hashwa                             mailto:subhi () thebigboss com