nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Club-Internet/T-Online France

From: Scott Francis <darkuncle () darkuncle net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:41:49 -0700

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 02:20:09PM -0400, jlewis () lewis org said:

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Dan Hollis wrote:

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
Well, what kind of abuse?
The whole 212.194.0.0/16 is customer ADSL access
and abuse () club-internet fr works very well.

No, it doesn't. The abuse () club-internet fr denied that 212.194.0.0/16
belongs to them, and they told me to "talk to the real provider, not
club-internet.fr".

The RIPE data for that block actually doesn't list abuse () club-internet fr
as a contact.  Have you tried the addresses actually listed with that
block:

ripe () t-online fr,vox () t-online fr

Neither looks like an abuse address, but hopefully they can forward
complaints to the appropriate people.

You apparently missed the output saying:
----
remarks:      Please send all abuse reports to :  abuse () club-internet fr
----

:)

(good luck Dan)
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui