nanog mailing list archives

Re: State Super-DMCA Too True

From: "Petri Helenius" <pete () he iki fi>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:47:22 +0300

Probably because of blocking at the origin point, such as corporate net-mgrs
trying to prevent bandwidth hogs or liability issues.

Sure but my point is, that unless you run your private p2p network somewhere
which is not connected to the internet, you´ll end up with similar figures because
these "net-mgrs" will be out there doing their thing and there is nothing you can do
about them doing it.

Pete

Rubens