nanog mailing list archives

RE: Move all 9-1-1 to 8-5-5

From: "McBurnett, Jim" <jmcburnett () msmgmt com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:20:02 -0500

After working at a CLEC for a while, I must say that
I know of very few PBXs that can do this, that the avg
customer can afford.. Of course the
BIG Lucent Definity series, maybe a few of it's peers..
But the Lucent/AT&T partner/Magix systems, I am nearly
positive(99.9%) they can't.. And forget about those
4 line toshiba's.....

Anyway that is not a discussion for this list...

Jim