nanog mailing list archives

Re: Country of Origin for Malicious Attacks

From: sgorman1 () gmu edu
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:19:55 -0400

Thanks for all the replies.  I was not sure how to tackle the origin problem, so I figured I'd leave it wide open.
Both origin as seen by the network, prima facia, and orgin as traced through proxies etc. are useful.  Please send
along either, but maybe a discalimer saying which would be useful.

Many thanks,

sean