nanog mailing list archives

Re: Odd DNS responses for www.neopets.com

From: "Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus" <nanog () delsol net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:44:38 -0800

When I worked for NeoPets in the summer of 2000 they had a server farm about
that size. It was behind a NetFoundry (I think) Load Balancer at the time.
Perhaps their load balancer died and they had to get back up in a hurry.

Thanks,

Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Linux Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator #447641
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet
adam () reachone com