nanog mailing list archives

RE: Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

From: "Mark Borchers" <mborchers () igillc com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:21:40 -0500

Sprint's support contact structure is rather specialized, rather
than one-size-fits-all.

http://www.sprint.net/contacts.html

Could you kindly verify that you've tried the right place before
sending NANOG to General Quarters?

Thanx

  I didn't know their NOC number, puck.nether.net is down,
normal phone channels lead to voicemail jail. Sorry to
disturb your morning but its much easier to complete by 0600
than to have five counties worth of users dialing a phone
right next to where you're working.