nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for advice on datacenter electrical/generator

From: Richard Welty <rwelty () averillpark net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:43:09 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:37:28 -0800 Dan Lockwood <dlockwood () coe shastalink k12 ca us> wrote:
Our current plan is to purchase the UPS with a minimal amount of
battery, approximately 15min worth; just enough to get the generator
running.  Is this the better way to go?  Or should we consider more
battery?

just how certain are you that your generator is always going to start
within 15 minutes?

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty () averillpark net