nanog mailing list archives

Re: More federal management of key components of the Internet needed

From: "Jeff Shultz" <jeffshul () wvi com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:12:42 -0700

I saw in a forum on ExtremeTech (where they had an article ranting
about how the internet was almost brought to it's
knees)http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,646157,00.asp that
after the root servers attack the gTLD's were attacked as well, taking
out .biz, .info, and .gov ... can anyone verify if anything happened?