nanog mailing list archives

Re: BTN-network

From: dgold <dgold () FDFNet Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:28:05 -0500 (CDT)

Darrell,

They appear to be a roll-up of several small ISPs, including CAIS and some
Asian ISPs. I suspect they are bargain hunting, probably quite
successfully.

- Daniel Golding

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Darrell Carley wrote:

All, I hope that this is an acceptable discussion.  I am curious if
anyone has worked with or may have any comments about BTN's service.  Is
this the company formerly known as CAIS/Ardent?  I am a network engineer
for a web-hosting/small ISP, and considering them as one of our
providers. Any opinions and comments appreciated.  Feel free to contact
me off list @ darrell () natnet com.

Thank you,

   Darrell C.

National Net