nanog mailing list archives

Luminous Product ?'s (was: Re: Looking for a piece of gear to do)

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:09:55 -0500 (EST)

        Hello All ,  Someone has been trying to foist off on a friend of
        mine a box from Scientific-Atlanta called a Luminous ?  That is
        supposed to do the something simular .  Anyone have any insights
        on this product line ?  There is also some card/add-on device that
        will (supposedly) allow it to do routing decissions thru
        rip/ospf/... .  Never seen the unit nor heard much about it .
                Tia ,  JimL