nanog mailing list archives

Spam from net.tw (was: Re: anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?)

From: Avleen Vig <lists-nanog () silverwraith com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 13:32:55 +0100 (BST)

Well I just started getting a *LOT* of these (read 30+ an hour) to my
nannog list address. Am I going to have to start filtering all emails
from net.tw ?:

From: goodluck () ms16 hinet net
To: 8qw_y15
Subject:goodluck everyone TLxzltPT08kAVaZWfJvsidzt

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Simon Higgs wrote:

At 05:25 PM 5/3/2002 +0100, you wrote:

I got some of these a few weeks ago. I believe these test messages are sent
to find the non-deliverables in their mailing list. Right after I got these
test messages, they started sending quite a bit of spam. I filtered
sohu.com and it went away.

Not me, but I am getting an awful lot of emails from this one person, to
my nanog address lately: