nanog mailing list archives

Re: Tauzin-Dingell (was ICANN)

From: Jeff Mcadams <jeffm () iglou com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:34:59 -0500

Also sprach Eliot Lear
I don't think people objected so much to the note about the specific
issue relating to the bill as they did you campaigning against a member
of Congress.  It would be good if you could stick to the issue and not
the person.

I'm honestly surprised that anyone thinks that these two things can be
separated on this issue.  Sad, but true.

William and others:  the Kentucky ISP Association has some activity
regarding issues along these lines.  My co-worker that works with KYISPA
is *very* active in regulatory and legislative actions.

http://www.kyispa.org

I don't feel comfortable posting my co-workers email address on the list
as i haven't spoken with him about doing so.  Feel free to contact me
and I'll get you in touch with him.
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm () iglou com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848