nanog mailing list archives

RE: How to get better security people

From: "Jim Popovitch" <jimpop () rocketship com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:49:42 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: LeBlanc, Jason

What eBay does as a business is of little consequence to me, as a network
engineer, though it seems they make pretty good decisions based on things
I've seen in three years here.  That "fact" came from someone who
worked for them in Atlanta, was merely an idle comment meant to share a
bit of information.  The tone of your reply is a bit off.

I'm sorry you feel that way, you misunderstood the tone of my reply.  Your
one-off assessment about eTrade (accented by your smirk about trading
elsewhere) was wrong, and I was just pointing that out.  To counter this is
futile, as is continuing this thread.

-Jim P.