nanog mailing list archives

RE: Re: spare fibers

From: "Daniel Golding" <dgolding () sockeye com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:42:08 -0400

Hmm. How many points of disruption, backhoes, chainsaws, hooligans, etc,
would be needed to do this in the US and Canada? 20? 30? Sean Donelan on
a specially outfitted Segway? (just picture it...)

I suspect that might be a better source of inquiry for our friends in
the federal government, then, say, SBGP.

Might be useful for the Powers That Be to actually do a simulation of
this, and see how far they can get.

- Daniel Golding