nanog mailing list archives

Fw: [swinog] Contact @ AOL?

From: "Pascal Gloor" <pascal.gloor () spale com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:25:18 +0200

Please reply to him directly, thanks,
Pascal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benoit Panizzon" <panizzon () woody ch>
To: <swinog () swinog ch>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 9:32 PM
Subject: [swinog] Contact @ AOL?

Does somebody have any contact to an AOL hostmaster or abuse person?

Since about three months I get multiple attempts to send spam via a
Formmail installation every day from the AOL.COM IP-Range. I forward the
logs to abuse () aol com nearly every day but I never get any human answering
my emails. I also called AOL in Germany but they don't know who I should
contact or how I should escalate that problem. (They just told me
abuse () aol com are the only ones known to care about such problems).

PS: It's a secured Formmail and those attempts were all unsuccessfull, so
no need to tell me it's not secure ;-)

Benoit Panizzon

ASCII-Ribbon Campaign
No HTML or WORD in Mails