nanog mailing list archives

Re: Kudos to Qwest

From: blitz <blitz () macronet net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:50:27 -0400

That sounds like the path needed little more than cross-connects, and the 24 hr loopback test. It also sounded like both companies worked well together to expedite construction. I can remember circuits I turned up that waited months for some vendor on the end to do their work. The old "Bell Scamlantic"...or "Versleazzzzon" should be a warning whenever seen on a order...