nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users"

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:03:24 -0500

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:57:38 PST, "Martin J. Levy" <mahtin () mahtin com>  said:

Based upon the general desire for providers to have NAT'ed users and to
reduce IP-space usage where appropriate, does this make sense?  I can
understand the providers desire to increase revenue, but I don't believe this
is a good way to do it.

Which do you resemble more?  Dilbert, or his pointy-haired boss?

Which does the person who made this business decision resemble more?

Yes, it sounds like a dumb idea, if it's true (which I haven't seen supported
yet).
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer