nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG being looped... not only NANOG

From: "Miquel van Smoorenburg" <miquels () cistron nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:47:35 +0000 (UTC)

In article <cistron.5.1.0.14.2.20020211231907.00a5b260 () mail amaranth net>,
Daniel Senie  <dts () senie com> wrote:
I'm receiving copies of NANOG postings from last week, fed back to the
nanog list by host okeeffe.bestweb.net. Could someone at Merit look into
blocking this until the problem is solved at bestweb.net?

Well, nanog is not the only list that they are doing this to.
They're doing the same to freeradius-users () lists cistron nl (which
I administer). I've blocked their smtp servers.

You might want to check your other lists .. I think linux-kernel
is suffering from this too.

Mike.
--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso