nanog mailing list archives

Re: Extreme & Foundry mailing lists

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck Nether net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:50:49 -0500

        :)

        foundry-nsp () puck nether net and extreme-nsp () puck nether net
also exist :)

        - jared
(http://puck.nether.net/lists/)

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 03:46:10PM +0000, Philip Plant wrote:

Hi folks,

Back in October, Rich Sena asked whether there were any dedicated
mailing lists for people using Extreme Networks equipment.  I thought
that it would be a useful independent forum to have, so I've setup a
list for Extreme users, and also one for Foundry users.  If you'd like
to join, send mail to majordomo () greenfinch com with either or both of
the following lines in the main body of the message:

      subscribe extreme
      subscribe foundry

Cheers,

Philip.

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net