nanog mailing list archives

RE: e-mail problems

From: "Derek Samford" <dsamford () fastduck net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:59:38 -0400

Welcome to the world of NANOG satire.

Your sig was long though.

Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanog () merit edu [mailto:owner-nanog () merit edu] On Behalf Of
William Warren
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 2:55 PM
To: up () 3 am
Cc: nanog () merit edu
Subject: Re: e-mail problems

removed...although i do not see the issue..

up () 3 am wrote:

There still appears to be a problem in the form of a 10 line largely
superfluous .sig

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, William Warren wrote:

I hope this fixes the apparent text posting problem i was having.  I
apologize to the list for previous posts that were garbled.

William
Faithwalk.org
--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

James Smallacombe                   PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
up () 3 am
http://3.am

=