nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG costs

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:14:30 -0700

On 04/10/02, Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net> wrote:

So while I agree that it probably doesn't cost more then a few peoples
time for a few weeks, and the money is probably going to fund other Merit
activities, I'm not certain that I'd want the prices dropped much lower.
Unless of course, they'd like to give discounts for people who have
attended many past NANOGs are who are now unemployeed. :)

        Unemployment is a great time to write up a presentation.

--
J.D. Falk                                 "say your peace" -- Scott Nelson
<jdfalk () cybernothing org>                    (probably a typo, but I like it)