nanog mailing list archives

Re: gtld-servers returning multiple A records for a NS?

From: Rob Evans <rhe () nosc ja net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:23:00 +0100

Hi,

I'm not certain that this is entirely accurate.  Certainly, ns0.ja.net has
had two IP addresses for as long as I can remember (at least for the last
five years...) and has been happily reflected in the whois and .net zone.

Yes, but trying to modify anything in the Verisign database to do
with that box has been a nightmare.  Not tried since the change in
policy, hopfully it will save some hair-pulling!

Rob

--
Rob Evans
University of London Computer Centre, 20 Guilford Street, London. WC1N 1DZ