nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quick Question on Industry Standard

From: "K. Graham" <kgraham () rogers com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:35:34 -0500

Thanks for the info Sameer but I do not work at Rogers :)) .  I was a nocling but Rogers did not pick us up.
I work with a private company now :))

Since you work at rogers, subscriber minutes is probably the preferred
measurement. Since an individual service outage is not likely to have a
significant impact on that regions total user base.