nanog mailing list archives

Re: Attack - Disclaimers - Traffic?

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, David VanHorn wrote:

Indeed. I hope that people remain rational, and remember that while this
appears to have been a terrorist attack by some arab faction, the arab down
the street or down the hall was not involved, and is almost certainly as
shocked as anyone else.

Quoted verbatim due to the importance of the concept. I hope we learned
something from WWII.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol () JustThe net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.