nanog mailing list archives

[no subject]

On behalf of all of us at United Airlines, I would like to extend our
deepest sympathies and condolences to the individuals and families
who had friends or loved ones onboard United Flight 93. United is
working with all the relevant authorities, including the FBI, to
obtain further information on this flight. We have pledged our full
cooperation with these authorities. We will be posting all news,
statements and other information related to the flight on this web
site as soon as it becomes available. In closing, let me say again
that our hearts go out to everyone who was onboard the flight, and to
their loved ones, as well as everyone on the ground who may have been
involved in the tragedy. We will hold them all close in our thoughts
and our prayers.

The toll-free phone number for families in the US to call is
1-800-932-8555. To check on any United flight status, please click
"Home."