nanog mailing list archives

RE: World Trade Center attack

From: Kevin_Badeen () harte-hanks com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:12:44 -0500

Been told by Worldcomm that 100ds3's are down in NYC. Furthermore they are
under government control and will be directed in what to drop or leave up.

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Jim Popovitch|
|        |          <jimpop@yahoo|
|        |          .com>        |
|        |          Sent by:     |
|        |          owner-nanog@m|
|        |          erit.edu     |
|        |                       |
|        |                       |
|        |          09/11/2001   |
|        |          10:17 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:     nanog () merit edu
                           |
  |       cc:
                        |
  |       Subject:     RE: World Trade Center attack

Phone lines are all tied up,  but AIM and email are working great for
me.

--- "Youse, Chuck" <Chuck.Youse () ebone com> wrote:

I'm currently experiencing problems getting through to friends/family
in NYC
from London.

Anybody else having the same issues ... ?

Chuck Youse