nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus Files Chapter 11

From: Roy <garlic () garlic com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:59:44 -0700

I am glad to hear such good news.  However, I suggest you have your statement
reviewed by the company legal team.  I know the SEC would be interested on
this seeming official statement from glbx.

Roy Engehausen

David R Huberman wrote:

In no way does the financial outlook of Global Crossing and its network
rely on Exodus. Our revenue streams continue to grow at a steady clip, our
quarterly earnings report continue to reflect an EBIDTA-positive
organization, and each day we sign up more and more customers, large and
small, who utilize our 101,000+ route-mile global fiber optic network.

Our network build was fully funded. With the sale of Frontier
Communications by Global Crossing to Citizens Communications, Global
Crossing was able to pay down more than 50% of its long-term debt.

Global Crossing is in sound financial shape. Its long-term financial
outlook is bright, our customers are happy, and we'll be here running one
of the world's largest and fastest fiber optic networks long after many of
our competitors close their doors.

/david

|      Global Crossing API       |
| Manager, Global IP Addressing  |