nanog mailing list archives

Re: 2-4 gige DWDM

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja () darkwing uoregon edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Semantically I think that would be coarse wave division... ;)

canary makes an inexpensive (well relativly anyway). 2 port multimode to
single mode gig multiplexer...

http://www.canarycom.com/products/wdmulti/p2.htm

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Marc Williams wrote:

Is there a cheap way of getting 2-4 gige wavelengths? (2 would do)
We have some dark fiber from A to B. It would be handy to run 2-4 seperate
gige
connections over it without spending squids on Metro DWDM kit.

--
Marc

--
Joel Jaeggli                                   joelja () darkwing uoregon edu
Academic User Services                       consult () gladstone uoregon edu