nanog mailing list archives

Re: Zebra users?

From: "Peter Galbavy" <peter.galbavy () knowtion net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:09:11 +0100

Been using it for years. Rick Payne is the one who should be on Nanog with
the most 'internal' experience, but from a user perspective it works well. I
run a number of networks for my own company and other clients with this on
Ethernet and some E1 lines - all on OpenBSD. Fine with some issues - but
nothing major.

Features currently going in include peer-group support - finally.

rgds,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowtion Ltd.