nanog mailing list archives

Re: My DB of Nimda infected Hosts

From: Ulf Zimmermann <ulf () Alameda net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:11:19 -0700

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 03:23:10PM -0500, bonk () webchat chatsystems com wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
Hello,

I am doing a major rewrite of the scrips and going to do a reorg
of the DB between 3pm and 5pm PDT. This reorg will allow easier
searching and viewing. Also with that I should be able to get
easier statistics. With the new scripts the password for submitter
will be used to modify or delete entries.

I applaud what you've done with this as it's extremely useful.  However, I
see many duplicates of IP's submitted.  Is there a way you can code the
script so that doesn't happen ?

The current layout this was intent to show multiple entries for IPs
which could be dynamic (dialup user, etc.). I am working right now
on a complete rewrite, which still allows multiple entries but
it can set to only display it once.

Regards, Ulf.

Travis
Email: Bonk () Undernet Org | Bonk () cyberabuse org

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204