nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Simulation and Measurement Software

From: "Richard A. Steenbergen" <ras () e-gerbil net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 05:18:20PM -0400, Nathan Stratton wrote:

On 9 May 2001, Sean Donelan wrote:

I hate html mail.

18 months ago, I asked about network modeling software and everyone
pointed me to WANDL.  It is an interesting package.  Everyone had
their set of gripes with it, but it seemed to be the best available.
I changed jobs shortly afterwards, and didn't get to do much with it.

Just use pine, text is always safe.

Unless that text is exploiting one of the dozens of ways to own pine.

Next.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras