nanog mailing list archives

Re: Abuse notification in Chinese (was:black hat .cn networks)

From: hardie () equinix com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Daryl,
        I don't see these as valid hanzi when viewed as GB2312, BIG5,
or EUC-TW, the three most common encodings I'm aware of (mainland,
Hong Kong, and Taiwan, respectively).  Can you indicate what encoding
these are in?
                        regards,
                                Ted Hardie

For what it's worth, here are two pretty generic messages that you can
send, translated into Chinese (In Chinese Simplified -HZ encoding).

-----

Dear <Abusive Autonomous System>,
The following unsolicited email appears either to have originated on
and/or traversed your network, or to have come from a client of yours.
If you simply have an open mail relay, please fix it.
Please look into this.
Regards,

親愛的不知名的系統﹐

 以下不明信件顯示出它來自于或發送到貴網絡﹐或是來源于貴網絡的某一客客'簟H缛裟阌?
open email relay﹐誢OE⑺拚?

謝謝!

------

Dear <Abusive Autonomous System>,
A system on my network was attacked or compromised by
a system appearing to originate from your network.  Below you will find
relevant log entries and other information I have on this issue.  Your
immediate attention in resolving this matter is necessary and
appreciated.
Regards,

親愛的不知名的系統﹐

我蘘網絡系統被貴網絡系統侵入或是兼容。我已OE⑾嚓P的log
entries 和其它信息列放在下面。若貴網能盡快解>Q此一?-題﹐我'fOE⑷f分感謝。

------

Daryl G. Jurbala
Infrastrucutre Manager
Silverchair Science + Commuications