nanog mailing list archives

Re: Roaring Penguin - Re: PPPoE server software?

From: Henry Yen <henry () AegisInfoSys com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:07:14 -0500

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 04:26:45AM -0500, Karl wrote:
I recalled reading a PPPoE thread on a list a few months ago, so I grepped
around and found something on the Mid-Atlantic LUG archives:
http://boudicca.tux.org/mhonarc/ma-linux/2000/2000-Oct/msg00229.html

At that page, Billy Ball breifly sketches out how you can set up PPPoE
with tools from roaring penguin:  http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/

If you can't find everything you were looking for on the roaring penguin
page, and msg00229, you might find tweaks in the PPPoE threads here:
http://boudicca.tux.org/mhonarc/ma-linux/2000/2000-Oct/index.html

I hope the two first URLs give you the PPPoE server leads you were looking
for.