nanog mailing list archives

RE: I've just tried new.net's plugin. Don't.

From: "Patrick Greenwell" <greenwell_is_a () corporatedirtbag com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:04:11 -0600

Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 8:33 PM -0800
From: Simon Higgs <simon () higgs com>
To: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Subject: RE: I've just tried new.net's plugin. Don't.
So what practical steps does New.net need to take to reduce the load on the
help desks? Going out of business, getting rid of the dumb plug-in, and
using a proper root server network have already been suggested. What else
would help minimize the load on the network help desks?

I'll be taking real world solutions that can be offered here to the New.Net
CEO myself.

I would suggest that he take a long hot bath with a razorblade. :).

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com