nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking Glass Code

From: Rafi Sadowsky <rafi-nanog () meron openu ac il>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:35:31 +0200 (IST)

Hi Ariel

 If you really want to get paranoid - give the rsh privilege level 0 &
then you really get to specify exactly what IOS commands can be run by the
Looking Glass

Regards
        Rafi

P.S. AFAIK Cisco IOS SSH will only do telnet/rlogin type sessions - not
single commands - for the really paranoid set up the telnet/rsh connection
over encrypted IPSEC ;-)