nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus Down

From: Dee McKinney <deem () wdm com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:42:15 -0800 (AKDT)

"Richard A. Steenbergen" <ras () e-gerbil net> wrote:

The only thing rotten is the mellon inside your skull...

Having a bad day ?

This is someone playing around with domains in the whois database so that
when you search for slashdot.org it comes up with that as well... Another
example is from microsoft.com, one of the results is:

MICROSOFT.COM.WHOIS.RESULTS.MAKE.A.GREAT.HUMOUR-LIST.COM

The levels of stupidity generated when slashdot is up are bad enough, lets
not try to set new records while it is down.

Yes, I've been reading this list daily for a few years. I know it's just funny
to watch what happens on some of the other lists :)

Flame away if you don't have a life :)