nanog mailing list archives

RE: standards for giving out blocks of IP addresses

From: Rishi Singh <RSingh () Tradescape com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:49:53 -0400

VERY true...

Many a times the closing during a contract will be the reminder to the
salesperson, "So, you know we still need those 4 /24s right, as we discussed
when we first met?"

Then a phone a call is made and some words exchanged and the answer is, "My
boss says he can do that for you, but he needs the contract back today to
reserve them."

:-).