nanog mailing list archives

Re: C&W Network

From: "E.B. Dreger" <eddy+public+spam () noc everquick net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:29:37 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:09:34 -0500
From: Moe Allen <moe () vidnet net>

[ snip ]

After what has occurred this week, it really makes you worry.  What is
C&W up to?  And is this going to be good for my business?  Or, we're
going to get the shaft, as the song goes.  Anyone else heard anything
about this New and Improved, faster network that C&W is telling us
about?

IIRC, a year or so ago, the "old" network meant what the former MCI.Net
backbone; the "new" was what they were building.

*shrug*

That's about all the more that I know.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet Division

Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence