nanog mailing list archives

Re: Choosing ISP for T1 connectivity

From: Stephen Griffin <stephen.griffin () rcn com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:30:56 -0400 (EDT)

In the referenced message, Alexander Avtsin said:
Hi,
We've been using Earthlink (on ICG backbone) for 4 years for our connectivity. Recently, we started to experience a
lot of downtime due to different problems with ICG network and response time was very slow.
We're considering to switch to Genutiy, which came up as a first on our list after running comparative analysis of 13
big players in the industry.
Did anybody have any BAD experience with Genuity/BBN backbone?

Thank you.

Alex Avtsin
Network Engineer

Please try inet-access or isp-services instead. NANOG is not for
shopping.